Move Coordinator: Mission Control for Your Move
Mission Control for your move
In the first part of your move planning, you’ll meet with a Certified Moving Consultant, one of our trained professionals who can:
- Survey your home,
- Estimate your moving needs,
- Walk you through your options,
- And provide you with a guaranteed quote.
Once you schedule a move with us, you’ll be introduced to your Move Coordinator, who will be your single point of contact for your entire move. Your coordinator will:
- Set-up your packing and move date,
- Handle all required paperwork and permits,
- Schedule your delivery dates (and coordinate storage if required),
- And stay on-top of where your stuff is and what’s happening next, so you always have a go-to person for ready answers and solutions.
Best of all, we’ll communicate the way you want — text messages, email, phone, even faxes.
Why do we assign a personal Move Coordinator? Other movers may be OK with having clients call into a switchboard, hoping to find someone who’s familiar with their move. We’re not. We’re family founded and operated and our goal is to move you the way we’d want our own family moved — including personal contact and genuine care.