Bayshore Moving & Storage Team
The quality of your move comes down to the expertise of on-the-ground people:
- How accurate is your Certified Moving Consultant?
- How careful, efficient, and skilled are your packers?
- How on-the-spot is your personal Move Coordinator?
- What is the safety record of your drivers?
So here’s what we can tell you about our people:
- The average length of employment of our high-skilled employees (surveyors, packers, drivers) 9-1/2 years. Every team member is given a background check prior to hiring. We only hire stand-up guys and gals. The average length of employment for all BayShore employees is 6-1/2 years.
- BayShore team members spend an average of 6.75 days per year in training, including:
- Courses in forklift safety
- Packing and padding
- Workplace safety
- Residence protection
- Defensive driving
- Company software and recordkeeping
- Vehicle maintenance and logs and other vital topics
In-home surveyors (Certified Moving Consultants), personal Move Coordinators, and all Operations and Planning staff are trained, coached, tested mentored and monitored by family members. And assisted by family members as well.
- Each member of our crews — the crew chiefs, drivers, packers and loaders — receive in-house classroom and on-the-job training in the careful handling of your personal possessions and in all aspects of safety.
- BayShore has a leading role in quality testing all new software developed by Allied Van Lines so we are always current on the latest developments.
- We recognize that trucks and warehouses are a prerequisite, however, our people are what make the difference. We believe customer satisfaction starts with employee satisfaction. You’ll notice the difference when you meet with our people.
We’ve invested in sophisticated move management software, handheld survey tools and software, and mobile printers so that you can get a printout of your survey and guaranteed price quote on the first visit.
To document the safety of our drivers we’ve installed in-cab cameras in all Bayshore-owned trucks, recording the road ahead, inside the cab, audio, and GPS tracking information in a continuous fashion.
Communication tools are vital, too. We rely on current generation smartphones, a private company-wide messaging system, in-house email servers and data networks, and cloud-based VOIP telephones to serve us each time we talk. You call, we answer. You text or write, we respond.