BayShore Records Management is a division of BayShore Transportation, a locally owned and operated agent for Allied Van Lines. Started in 1973 as a small local household goods moving company, BayShore has grown into a nationally recognized and multi-million dollar client-driven business. Using our successful formula of hiring highly qualified and dedicated employees and investing in the technologies that support them, BayShore Records Management delivers security, confidence and personalized service that you can count on.
Bayshore Records Management offers an organized solution.
- Less costly than utilizing expensive office space
- Reduces the risks of tampering and loss
- Provides crucial backup for disaster recovery
- Frees your employees to focus their energies on your clients
- not your records
Do you need professional records management services?
- Are you utilizing valuable office space or renting storage space to store inactive or infrequently needed files? What does that extra space cost your company per year?
- Do you store your records in an inconvenient location (i.e., mini-storage, home basement or attic)?
- Is the responsibility for managing a growing volume of records overwhelming your employees and consuming their time?
- Are you concerned about preserving your company’s records in the event of a disaster?
- If all your files are on-site and you have a disaster, what will you do?
- Do you have a destruction program in place?
- If a disgruntled employee takes a customer’s personal information and uses it illegally, are you liable?
- When the office manager hurts himself/herself pulling files out of mini-storage, are you responsible for worker’s compensation?
Is your current service provider earning your money?
- Do you reach a live person every time you call?
- When you pay for 2-hour delivery, is it always delivered within 2 hours?
- Are your concerns addressed promptly?
- Is the delivery driver professional in manner and appearance?
- Can you place orders and prepare management reports from the convenience of your desktop?
By storing your records with BayShore Records Management, you gain an information management team at your service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are locally-owned and operated and ready to quickly respond to your needs.
- 2-hour delivery upon request
- 24-hour on-call service
- Climate-controlled records storage
- Advanced security and surveillance system
- Bar-coded, computerized inventory system
- Record retrieval and re-filing service
- Document scanning, faxing, copying and mailing
- Record retention tracking
- Quarterly management reports
- Certified records shredding
- Web-based client access with training
- On-site viewing area
- Dedicated account manager
- Comprehensive cost analysis
Storing your records off-site may be an effective disaster recovery plan that can save your vital information from loss. Our facility is monitored by a centralized monitoring system and 24-hour video surveillance. To protect the confidentiality of your records, BayShore Records Management provides secure loading and unloading areas and maintains strict control over entrance to the data center. All movement is guarded by pervasive motion detectors. Our facility is climate-controlled and shelving is equipped with an in-rack fire control system.
Our specially trained employees are all bonded and required to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of their employment, further ensuring the confidentiality and care of your records.